|Holy Trinity, Ship Street, Brighton|
Founded in 1817, Consecrated in 1826, Declared redundant from
1 November 1984 and closed.
|St Matthews Church, Sutherland Road, Kemp Town, Brighton|
Built between 1881 and 1883, Consecrated 21st September 1883,
Parish amalgamated with St. Mark’s, Eastern Road in February 1967
and St Matthews was demolished later in 1967.
|More Brighton Churches will appear her soon|